Date(s) - 14/05/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Traquair Arms Hotel
Join us for the third meeting of the newly formed Tweeddale Red Squirrel Network. The meeting is open to all, and is an opportunity to get involved with activities to help red squirrels in the local area.
Free, teas and coffees will be provided. Please contact Conservation Officer Laura Preston if you plan to attend: email@example.com, 01835 823054
- Look at an overview of our efforts so far – grey control, monitoring, etc.
- Look at camera trap footage that members may have gathered
- Hand out monitoring packs and feeder boxes to monitoring volunteers
- Have a look at hair analysis (we will bring microscopes and samples for people to look at)
- Chris Fairgrieve (Grey Control Officer) to talk to the group about how to approach people about grey control and the requirements that we follow to ensure best practice.
- Ideas for the future
We would also like to thank Brian of the Traquair Arms Hotel for letting us use their meeting room, free of charge.